WONDER #780: What’s Your BMI?
Question 1 of 3
What does BMI stand for?
- Body Maturity Index
- Body Mass Index
- Body Mass Indentation
- Blood Mass Index
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is NOT a benefit of body fat?
- Body fat keeps us warm.
- Body fat helps keep our cells healthy.
- Body fat gives us energy.
- Body fat improves memory.
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following statements about BMI is NOT true?
- BMI is the only measurement you need to know whether you’re healthy or not.
- BMI is a measurement of body fat.
- BMI is calculated using height and weight.
- BMI is one factor to consider when learning about your health.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-BMI.