WONDER #943: How Do You Earn Respect?
Question 1 of 3
According to this Wonder, what is respect, at it's most basic level?
- Think about how other people feel.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Being kind and considerate to others.
- Don't make fun of others.
Question 2 of 3
According to this Wonder, why is respect important?
- It sets the proper stage for all our human interactions.
- You can't be disrespectful to others and expect respect in return.
- It can help someone have a better day.
- Respect is a two-way street--you have to give it to get it.
Question 3 of 3
According to this Wonder, to whom should you be respectful?
- Be respectful to your elders.
- Be respectful to everyone.
- Be respectful to your boss.
- Be respectful to some people, some of the time.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Do-You-Earn-Respect.