WONDER #348: What Makes a Family?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Many families enjoy spending time together.
- Siblings may sometimes fight or argue, but deep down they love each other very much.
- There are many types of families, but they all include people who care deeply about each other.
- Bringing your family members to school with you can be fun.
Question 2 of 3
Which of these could be an example of a family?
- A parent and their adopted children.
- A group of close friends who spend a lot of time together and support each other.
- Two married people who both already had children.
- All of the above
Question 3 of 3
Regardless of __________________ relationship, you may be a part of several families.
- a new
- a future
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Makes-a-Family.