WONDER #315: Why Doesn’t Glue Stick to the Inside of the Bottle?
Question 1 of 3
Glue bottles protect the glue inside them from what?
Question 2 of 3
Glue dries and hardens through a process called what?
- automated attachment
- machine-driven stickiness
- mechanical adhesion
- programmed bond
Question 3 of 3
How is super glue different from white glue?
- super glue contains cyanoacrylate
- super glue has more water in it
- white glue is watered down
- there is no difference between super glue and white glue
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-doesnt-glue-stick-to-the-inside-of-the-bottle.