WONDER #2952: Who Was Sonia Delaunay?
Question 1 of 3
What caused Sarah Stern to change her name to Sonia Terk?
- She renamed herself when she became a famous artist.
- Her parents changed her identity.
- She wanted to leave behind her life in Ukraine.
- Her aunt and uncle renamed her when they adopted her.
Question 2 of 3
This Wonder is mostly about . . .
- Art movements in Europe during the early 20th century.
- Robert Delaunay’s art career.
- The marriage of Sonia and Robert Delaunay.
- Sonia Delaunay’s life and art career.
Question 3 of 3
Which statement BEST describes Orphism?
- It is a type of art with elements of music and color.
- It is a type of art named after the Greek god of war
- It is an art movement concentrated on realism.
- It is an art movement focused on black and white images.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-Sonia-Delaunay.