WONDER #2926: Who Was the Queen of Soul?
Question 1 of 3
According to today’s Wonder, what is Aretha Franklin best known for?
- Preaching in churches.
- Working in the Civil Rights Movement.
- Writing songs.
- Singing—especially soul music.
Question 2 of 3
Using clues from today’s Wonder, what can you infer about Gospel music?
- Gospel is performed without instruments.
- Gospel is a type of religious music.
- Gospel is upbeat music with a rhythm.
- Gospel is related to Jazz and Blues music.
Question 3 of 3
According to today’s Wonder, what is one way that Aretha Franklin was involved in the Civil Rights Movement?
- She raised money for civil rights organizations.
- She participated in sit-ins.
- She gave speeches about equality.
- She traveled with Dr. King.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-the-Queen-of-Soul.