Wonder #2876: What Is Fast Fashion?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a result of the cheap production of clothing sold fast fashion companies?
- more people can afford to buy the clothes
- the companies must use cheap labor to make the clothes
- the clothing wears out more quickly
- the clothing lasts for many years
Question 2 of 3
What percentage do experts estimate fast fashion companies contribute to all carbon emissions?
- 1 percent
- 10 percent
- 50 percent
- 52 percent
Question 3 of 3
How quickly do some fast fashion companies produce new clothing lines?
- weekly, 52 times per year
- seasonally, 4 times per year
- monthly, 12 times per year
- only one time per year
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-Fast-Fashion.