Wonder #2867: Who Was Rosa Franklin?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder is mainly about . . .
- how coal is produced in the Earth.
- the life and scientific achievements of Rosalind Franklin.
- the structure of DNA.
- the design of World War II gas masks.
Question 2 of 3
Who was Rosalind Franklin’s mentor?
- Marie Curie
- James Watson
- Francis Crick
- Adrienne Weill
Question 3 of 3
What was Rosalind Franklin’s contribution to the discovery of the structure of DNA?
- a dissertation on viruses
- the microstructures of activated charcoal
- an x-ray image called Photo 51
- research papers outlining the structure of RNA
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-Rosalind-Franklin.