Wonder #2838: Can We Reverse Carbon Emissions?
Question 1 of 3
What would the proposed technology called Direct Air Capture, or DAC, do?
- capture carbon dioxide gas at its source
- use machines to remove carbon from the air
- use plants to add carbon to soil
- create plants that grow deeper roots
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a human activity that causes carbon emissions?
Question 3 of 3
What is carbon dioxide?
- a building material used to make energy-efficient homes
- a technology that removes pollutants from the atmosphere
- a gas that traps heat and keeps it close to the Earth
- a mineral that helps plants resistant to drought
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Can-We-Reverse-Carbon-Emissions.