WONDER #2804: How Do You Make Macrame?
Question 1 of 3
According to the Wonder, why did sailors practice macrame on their ships?
- to help pass the time
- to mend their torn clothes
- to repair holes in the ship’s sails
- to create containers for their cargo
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a type of macrame knot?
- lark’s head knot
- clove hitch
- cardinal’s beak knot
- square knot
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder is mainly about . . .
- popular hand woven-crafts of the 1960s and 1970s
- a specific set of instructions to create a macrame piece
- hobbies of the ancient Babylonians and Assyrians
- the history, definition, and methods of macrame
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Do-You-Make-Macrame.