WONDER #2746: Can an Island Become a Continent?
Question 1 of 3
Which is NOT something most continents have in common?
- They are not connected to other continents.
- They sit on their own tectonic plates.
- They have unique plants and animals.
- They have a unique culture.
Question 2 of 3
The largest island in the world is ____________.
- Great Britain
Question 3 of 3
Which two continents share the same tectonic plate?
- Australia and Africa
- Europe and Asia
- North America and South America
- Africa and Antarctica
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Can-an-Island-Become-a-Continent.