WONDER #2728: What Is a Superbug?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- There are many types of medicine available to help people feel better when they’re sick.
- There are many types of good bacteria that your body needs.
- Superbugs are easily cured using antiviral medications.
- Superbugs are bacteria and fungi that are resistant to antibiotics and are on the rise due to overuse of antibiotics.
Question 2 of 3
The U.S. sees about _________ cases of superbugs each year.
- 10 million
- two million
Question 3 of 3
Which is NOT a way to avoid catching a superbug?
- Wash your hands.
- Wash fresh foods before eating them.
- Eat raw meat at every meal.
- Only use antibiotics when they’re necessary and prescribed by a doctor.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-a-Superbug.