WONDER #2726: What Is Alien Hand Syndrome?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- There are many medical conditions that may cause parts of the body to move on their own.
- Alien hand syndrome is a very rare condition in which a limb seems to move with a mind of its own.
- Alien hand syndrome is a form of mind control.
- Alien hand syndrome is also called anarchic hand syndrome.
Question 2 of 3
Which is NOT a known cause of alien hand syndrome, according to this Wonder?
- Surgery on the corpus callosum
- Trauma to the brain
Question 3 of 3
Alien hand syndrome was first identified in _________.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-Alien-Hand-Syndrome.