WONDER #2720: What Is Bokeh?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- which cameras are best for professional photographers.
- how to attach a bokeh lens to a camera.
- why all backgrounds in photography should use bokeh.
- what bokeh is and how to achieve it in a photograph.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT true, according to this Wonder?
- Good bokeh in a photo’s background will make light appear as circles or hexagons.
- It is impossible to achieve bokeh using the camera on a smartphone.
- A fast lens can help photographers achieve quality bokeh.
- Interesting backgrounds with a variety of colors can produce better bokeh than a plain background.
Question 3 of 3
Bokeh comes from the Japanese word “boke,” which means “___________.”
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-Bokeh.