WONDER #2717: Why Do We Like Some Styles of Music but Not Others?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these does NOT influence your music preferences, according to this Wonder?
- Hair color
Question 2 of 3
Which of these are the qualities of music found to affect our preferences, according to the study mentioned in this Wonder?
- Sophisticated, Orchestral, New, Generational (SONG)
- Networking, Operational, Top quality, Even-toned (NOTE)
- Mellow, Urban, Sophisticated, Intense, Campestral (MUSIC)
- Airy, Ragtime, Tango (ART)
Question 3 of 3
Which sentence BEST summarizes this Wonder?
- If you don’t like the same music as someone else, you can never get along.
- A person’s taste in music is shaped by many factors and can change over time.
- No one knows why we like some styles of music but not others.
- Some types of music are obviously better than others.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Why-Do-We-Like-Some-Styles-of-Music-but-Not-Others.