WONDER #2684: What Happened to Mohenjo Daro?
Question 1 of 3
Mohenjo Daro was built around the same time as the ___________________.
- Great Pyramids of Egypt
- Eiffel Tower
- Durrington Walls
Question 2 of 3
Which is NOT a possible explanation for what happened to Mohenjo Daro, according to this Wonder?
- Flooding caused the people to move away
- The path of the Indus River change, leading people to leave
- Changes in the culture caused people to leave the city
- An earthquake toppled the entire city
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what it takes for a location to become a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- what archaeologists have learned from the ruins of Mohenjo Daro and what may have happened to the city.
- why it’s important to visit as many ancient places as possible.
- the path of the Indus River and how it affected the people who once lived in Mohenjo Daro.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Happened-to-Mohenjo-Daro.