WONDER #2676: Will Brain Transplants Ever Be Possible?
Question 1 of 3
Which is NOT a barrier to brain transplants, according to this Wonder?
- Lack of surgical tools
- Unknown immune response
- Ethical concerns
- Difficulty of attaching the brain to a new spinal cord
Question 2 of 3
Transplant surgeries have been giving humans new organs since _______.
- 1000 B.C.E
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Brain transplants are not as difficult or complex as transplant surgeries for other organs.
- Health care is much more advanced today than ever before.
- Surgery is always risky, but it can often save lives.
- Brain transplants are not currently possible but could be in the future with further advancements in medicine.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Will-Brain-Transplants-Ever-Be-Possible.