WONDER #2624: Where is Malta?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the largest festas that people should attend in Malta each year.
- the culture and history of Malta, an archipelago south of Sicily.
- why Malta was so important during World War II.
- how Malta became an independent nation.
Question 2 of 3
Which British military award is a symbol on the Maltese flag?
- Victoria Cross
- War Medal
- George Cross
- Queen’s Gallantry Medal
Question 3 of 3
Which statement about Malta is NOT true?
- Malta is home to the Hypogeum, a system of underground corridors built during the Neolithic Period.
- Over 90% of Maltese people today are Catholic.
- Maltese towns hold a yearly festa to celebrate their patron saints.
- Malta is one of the largest countries in the world.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Where-Is-Malta.