WONDER #2567: What is CRISPR?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is not a potential use for CRISPR, according to this Wonder?
- Preventing some cancers
- Making some animal organs safe for human transplant
- Stopping genetic disorders
- Lowering the crime rate in cities
Question 2 of 3
CRISPR was first discovered in ________.
- E. coli
- rabies virus
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- CRISPR can cure all diseases that have ever affected humans.
- There are many possibilities in CRISPR gene editing, but people are also concerned about the ethics of using it.
- CRISPR can’t be used in humans because it’s a bacteria.
- CRISPR should be made available to all people.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-CRISPR.