WONDER #2561: What is Inflation?
Question 1 of 3
Inflation affects everyday people by raising the...
- amount of food available
- blood pressure
- pollution in the air
- cost of living
Question 2 of 3
What institution in the U.S. tries to manage inflation with monetary policy?
- The Federal Reserve
- The Supreme Court
- Environmental Protection Agency
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Inflation is very good for the economy.
- The Federal Reserve should do a better job of managing inflation.
- Natural disasters can cause temporary inflation in the affected area.
- Inflation is when the value of money drops, causing prices to go up, and is influenced by many factors.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-Inflation.