WONDER #2557: How Does Dry Cleaning Work?
Question 1 of 3
Why might a piece of clothing need to be dry cleaned, according to this Wonder?
- The owner’s washing machine isn’t working.
- The clothing has more than one color.
- The clothing is made of a fabric that does not respond well to water.
- No clothing ever actually needs to be dry cleaned.
Question 2 of 3
Which ancient culture dry cleaned togas?
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- which clothes need to be dry cleaned and why.
- why you should never dry clean your clothes with gasoline.
- the dry cleaning process and how dry cleaning works.
- which ancient cultures dry cleaned their clothes.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Does-Dry-Cleaning-Work.