WONDER #2536: Who Was the First Casualty of the American Revolution?
Question 1 of 3
Which statement about Crispus Attucks is NOT true?
- Crispus Attucks is seen as the first casualty of the American Revolution.
- Crispus Attucks was a sailor and rope maker.
- Crispus Attucks was a founder of Boston.
- Crispus Attucks lived in Boston, Massachusetts.
Question 2 of 3
Crispus Attucks was killed in the ______________________.
- Civil War
- Boston Massacre
- Boston Tea Party
- French and Indian War
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Crispus Attucks was a Bostonian who died during the Boston Massacre, making him the first casualty of the American Revolution.
- The Boston Massacre happened on March 5, 1770.
- Very little is known for certain about Crispus Attucks.
- Boston, Massachusetts, is a great place to live.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-the-First-Casualty-of-the-American-Revolution.