WONDER #2530: What was the French Revolution?
Question 1 of 3
France’s first democracy ended in 1799 when _________________ became emperor.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
- Louis XVI
- Margaret Thatcher
- Marie Antoinette
Question 2 of 3
What gave French citizens freedom of speech, press, and religion?
- The March on Versailles
- The Declaration on the Rights of Man
- The Treaty of Versailles
- The Great Compromise
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what caused the Reign of Terror.
- the causes and important events that made up the French Revolution.
- why Louis XVI was France’s most famous king.
- why experts think the French Revolution was the most important event in history.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-was-the-french-revolution.