WONDER #2509: What is Osteoporosis?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Treatment for osteoporosis includes medicine, exercise, and diet changes.
- Bone conditions should be taken very seriously.
- Over the age of 65, one in four women and one in five men will get osteoporosis.
- Osteoporosis is a very common bone condition that has many causes, but there are many ways to avoid it.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a cause of osteoporosis, according to this Wonder?
- Low calcium and vitamin D
- A broken bone early in life
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Low body weight
Question 3 of 3
A good source of calcium is...
- Chicken nuggets
- Both b and c
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-Osteoporosis.