WONDER #2492: Why Do We Feel Pain?
Question 1 of 3
Pain is first noticed by ________________________ in the skin.
- hair follicles
- sweat glands
- spinal cord
- nerve endings
Question 2 of 3
What condition causes a person to not feel pain?
- Multiple sclerosis
- Congenital insensitivity to pain
- Parkinson’s disease
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how people feel pain and why pain is important.
- what each part of the human brain is responsible for.
- what type of pain is the hardest to deal with.
- the most common causes of chronic pain.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-do-we-feel-pain.