WONDER #2484: What are Autoimmune Disorders?
Question 1 of 3
Autoimmune disorders cause the _____________ system to attack healthy cells in the body.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT true about autoimmune disorders, according to this Wonder?
- Experts know that autoimmune disorders do not run in families.
- There are over 80 different autoimmune disorders.
- Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disorder.
- People with autoimmune disorders can go a long time with no symptoms before having a flare.
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Some common autoimmune disorders are rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and multiple sclerosis.
- There are many autoimmune disorders, and they cause the immune system to attack healthy cells in the body,
- Experts are trying to cure disorders.
- Autoimmune disorders can cause fatigue and fevers.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-are-autoimmune-disorders.