WONDER #2478: Who Was Confucius?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Confucius believed education should be for all people.
- The Golden Rule is written about in many places.
- Confucianism is a very popular religion and one that all people can learn from.
- Confucius was an ancient Chinese philosopher, teacher, and political figure who is still remembered today.
Question 2 of 3
Many people learn about Confucius from his book, called _____________________.
- The Analects
- The Alchemist
- The Iliad
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT true about Confucius?
- Confucius was a teacher.
- Confucius was born in 551 B.C.E. in China.
- Confucius lived in the same state his entire life.
- Confucius thought education should be for all people.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Was-Confucius.