WONDER #2466: What is the Smallest Country in the World?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the history of the city of Rome, Italy.
- Vatican City, which is the smallest country in the world and the seat of the Roman Catholic Church.
- why everyone should visit Vatican City if they can.
- the similarities and differences between Nauru, Monaco, and Vatican City.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following statements about Vatican City is NOT true?
- Vatican City covers an area of about three square miles.
- In 2019, the population of Vatican City is 799 people.
- Vatican City is about one-eighth the size of Central Park in New York City.
- The Pope lives in Vatican City.
Question 3 of 3
The world’s smallest army, which guards the Pope in Vatican City, is called the ___________________.
- Roman Guard
- Italian Guard
- Catholic Guard
- Swiss Guard
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Is-the-Smallest-Country-in-the-World.