WONDER #2453: What is Overgrazing?
Question 1 of 3
Which of the following is NOT an effect of overgrazing?
- Areas turning into deserts
- Food shortage
- Soil erosion
- Increased crop growth
Question 2 of 3
During soil erosion, the ____________ is carried away.
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Types of grazing animals are cattle, goats, sheep, llamas, horses, deer, elk, and buffalo.
- Overgrazing is when animals eat until no vegetation is left in an area, and it can lead to a food shortage.
- Overgrazing is nothing to worry about.
- People should pay more attention to the threat of overgrazing.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-is-Overgrazing.