WONDER #2407: What are the New Seven Wonders of the World?
Question 1 of 3
Which is the best evidence that experts disagree on the length of the Great Wall of China?
- “China built the wall for safety, but it did not stop many attacks.”
- “The city’s sandstone structures, including the famous Treasury, still stand today.”
- “Built during the Ming Dynasty, it is the longest human-made structure ever built.”
- “The Great Wall of China runs at least 5,500 miles. However, its true length is unknown. Some estimate it to be 13,170 miles!”
Question 2 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why the New Seven Wonders of the World are better than the Seven Ancient Wonders of the World.
- the differences between Machu Picchu and Petra.
- what the New Seven Wonders of the World are and why they were chosen.
- amazing human-built structures across the world.
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, according to this Wonder?
- Statue of Liberty
- Roman Colosseum
- Machu Picchu
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/What-Are-the-New-Seven-Wonders-of-the-World.