This Wonder was mostly about...
Question 1 of 3
scientists’ ideas of what caused the Big Bang.
- scientists’ ideas of what caused the Big Bang.
- why everyone should believe the big bang theory.
- how many universes actually exist.
- who Stephen Hawking was.
Question 2 of 3
The tiny point that once contained all the matter in the universe is called a _______________________.
Question 3 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that some people don’t believe the Big Bang theory?
- “Other experts believe that the Big Bang wasn’t the beginning of time.”
- “A 2014 AP poll found that 51% of Americans were either unsure about the Big Bang or didn’t believe it ever happened.”
- “In the big bounce, our expanding universe keeps growing until it stops.”
- “According to the Big Bang theory, our universe was once smaller than an atom.”
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-caused-the-big-bang.