WONDER #2380: Who Was Ruby Bridges?
Question 1 of 3
Angry crowds wanted to stop Ruby Bridges from going to school because they supported ______________.
- Louisiana lawmakers
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
Question 2 of 3
What school did Ruby Bridges start attending in 1960?
- Harvard University
- Louisiana Elementary School
- New Orleans School
- Frantz School
Question 3 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Ruby Bridges had a teacher named Barbara Henry.
- Segregation was a practice that separated races of people in public places, including schools.
- Ruby Bridges made history as the first Black student to attend a formerly all-White school in Louisiana.
- The Civil Rights Movement led to a lot of changes.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Who-Is-Ruby-Bridges.