WONDER #2378: Have You Sailed the Seven Seas?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these is NOT one of the seven seas?
- Indian Ocean
- North Pacific Ocean
- Mediterranean Sea
- Southern Ocean
Question 2 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that we still have much to discover in the ocean?
- “The Atlantic Ocean is also full of wildlife.”
- “Scientists say over 80 percent of the ocean is unknown.”
- “These giant bodies of water make one large ocean that covers 70 percent of our planet.”
- “In fact, only three people have ever been to Challenger Deep.”
Question 3 of 3
What causes scientists to think climate change is negatively affecting the Arctic Ocean?
- The Arctic ice pack is shrinking 8 percent every ten years.
- The Arctic Ocean is home to the lion’s mane jellyfish.
- The Arctic ice pack covers much of the Arctic Ocean.
- The wandering albatross migrated south to hunt for penguins.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Have-You-Sailed-the-Seven-Seas.