WONDER #2374: How Long Have People Been Drinking Tea?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the reign of Emperor Shen Nong, the first person to make tea.
- the history of the British East India Company.
- the history of tea and different ways people drink tea.
- why everyone should participate in tea parties.
Question 2 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that people across the world prefer various types of tea?
- “While hot tea remains popular in most parts of the world, iced tea makes up 80% of tea sales in the United States.”
- “It was most often consumed by wealthy families, as tea was too expensive for most people to buy.”
- “As tea became more affordable and common, people gave the drink their own spin.”
- “Widespread tea-drinking started around 618 CE.”
Question 3 of 3
Tea quickly became a tool of political power for _______________.
- The United States
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-long-have-people-been-drinking-tea.