WONDER #2373: Why Do Clothes Get Wrinkled?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- why clothes get wrinkled and how we can stop it.
- Ruth Benerito, the woman who invented permanent press.
- why everyone should iron their clothes the night before they wear them.
- instructions for ironing.
Question 2 of 3
The polymers in fabric are held together by _________________.
- nitrogen bonds
- hydrogen bonds
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a way to get rid of wrinkles in your clothes?
- Iron them
- Wear them until the wrinkles fall out
- Use a steamer
- Put them back in the dryer
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/Why-Do-Clothes-Get-Wrinkled.