WONDER #2367: What is Bluetooth?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Bluetooth is a wireless communication technology that connects billions of devices.
- Bluetooth 5.0 is very fast.
- Bluetooth speakers are the best way to listen to music when you’re at home.
- Everyone should have Bluetooth devices in their home.
Question 2 of 3
Which is the BEST evidence that Bluetooth is very common?
- “If a device is too far away from the one it’s linked to, it doesn’t work.”
- “The newest Bluetooth technology makes it easier to stay connected.”
- “Created in 1994, it has changed the way we use many devices since then.”
- “Today, 10 billion devices use Bluetooth.”
Question 3 of 3
Bluetooth 5.0 has a range that is ____ times larger than its former version.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-is-bluetooth.