WONDER #2343: What Did People Do in the Past for Fun?
Question 1 of 3
What is the main idea of this Wonder?
- In the past, people played music for fun on a variety of instruments.
- Many ancient people played lutes.
- The oldest instrument is a flute.
- Modern people like music.
Question 2 of 3
According to this Wonder, why did early humans play music?
- They played music to cure boredom.
- They played music to make money at concerts and festivals.
- They played music to bring their communities together.
- They played music because it helped them hunt.
Question 3 of 3
Human beings have played music for ____________ years.
- 2 million
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/what-did-people-do-in-the-past-for-fun.