WONDER #2330: Why Does the Sky Change Color at Sunrise and Sunset?
Question 1 of 3
Which of these does NOT affect how we see a sunrise or sunset?
- Volcanic eruptions
- The Moon
Question 2 of 3
What causes light waves to scatter throughout the atmosphere?
- Molecules in the atmosphere
- Birds flying through the air
- No one knows
- The gravitational pull of the Sun
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- proving that the sky is actually purple.
- why we see the sky change colors at sunrise and sunset.
- which colors make up the rainbow.
- how volcanoes affect the sunrise and sunset.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-does-the-sky-change-color-at-sunrise-and-sunset.