WONDER #2258: How Do We Acquire New Skills?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how parents can become more involved with their children’s schools.
- how to successfully do a load of laundry.
- why children should be able to balance a checkbook by the time they turn eighteen.
- how children can acquire new skills and why it’s important for adults to help them become independent.
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a potential consequence of helicopter parenting?
- decreased confidence
- advanced life skills
- low self-esteem
- increased anxiety
Question 3 of 3
Which of the following is the final step in the four-step process of teaching children life skills?
- They can do it independently.
- You do it for them.
- You watch them do it.
- You do it with them.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/How-Do-We-Acquire-New-Skills.