At Wonderopolis®, we celebrate Jewish Heritage to honor lasting impacts and contributions, made by people with this heritage, in our world. We’ve organized these Wonders of the Day® to make this page easier to navigate. Have fun exploring and learning with these Wonders and the included activities.
Authors, Artists, and Musicians
- Are All Diaries Secret?
- Wonder of the Day #1035: What Inspires You?
- Wonder of the Day #2144: Was Curious George Almost Captured by the Nazis?
- Wonder of the Day #2270: Who Was Marcel Marceau?
- Can You Erase All of Your Mistakes?
- Wonder of the Day #2774: Can You Speak Esperanto?
- Wonder of the Day #1367: Does Music Influence Your Mood?
- Wonder of the Day #2806: What Is Heritage and Why Is It Important?
- Wonder #2264: Could You Be a Child Prodigy?
- Wonder #2896: Do You Need a Pen and Paper to Tell a Story?
- Wonder #2909: How Can I Stand Up to Antisemitism?
- Wonder #2925: How Do You Show Resilience?
- Wonder of the Day #1439: What Was the Holocaust?
- Wonder of the Day #2644: What Was the Neo-Babylonian Empire?
- Wonder of the Day #2925: How Do You Show Resilience?
- Wonder of the Day #361: What Is Rosh Hashanah?
- Wonder of the Day #1815: Why Does Hanukkah Change Dates Every Year?
- Wonder of the Day #2198: Have You Ever Been to a Bar Mitzvah?
- Wonder of the Day #2758: What Is Passover?
Inventors and Inventions
- Wonder of the Day #510: Who Invented Weekends?
- Wonder of the Day #2091: What’s Your Favorite Type of Bagel?
- Wonder of the Day #2221: What Are Catacombs?
- Wonder #2026: How Did Spiders Help the Allies Win World War II?
- Wonder of the Day #2745: Who Was Dr. Albert Einstein?
- Wonder of the Day #2867: Who Was Rosalind Franklin?
This list is not inclusive of all of the great contributions that the incredible Jewish community have made to our world. So, if you are WONDERing about a topic we haven’t covered, submit a question to the Wonder Bank for a chance to inspire an all-new Wonder of the Day.