WONDER #658: How Do You Make a Hammock?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- the creator of the very first hammock.
- the history of hammocks and what they're made from.
- the best ways to relax on a hot summer day.
- how to build your own hammock.
Question 2 of 3
Which of these is NOT a common way people use a hammock?
- A spot to relax on a warm day
- A device in which to swing
- A place to sleep while camping or hiking
- A piece of material to make a kite
Question 3 of 3
Historians think hammocks started with the indigenous peoples of _______________________.
- Northern Africa
- Middle and South America
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/How-Do-You-Make-a-Hammock.