WONDER #2945: Why Do Jewish Men Wear Head Coverings?
Question 1 of 3
Which statement about a kippa is a fact?
- Men and women can wear a kippa.
- A kippa may be made from many different fabrics.
- A kippa may be plain or decorated.
- All of the above.
Question 2 of 3
What is a synonym for the word kippa?
Question 3 of 3
How do we know that kippot are religious as well as sometimes stylish?
- Jewish people may not choose what type of kippa to wear.
- Some Jewish people wear kippot decorated with messages.
- Women are not allowed to wear kippot.
- Kippot made of different types of cloth are forbidden.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Why-Do-Some-Jewish-Men-and-Women-Wear-Yarmulkes-or-Kippot.