Wonder #2897: Who Was Ritchie Valens?
Question 1 of 3
In which order did these events occur?
- Valenzuela became Valens, learned to play guitar, sang on TV.
- Valenzuela sang on TV, became Valens, learned to play guitar.
- Valenzuela learned to play guitar, sang on TV, became Valens.
- None of the above.
Question 2 of 3
Which statement about Ritchie Valens is a fact?
- Valens was a popular musician in the 1950s.
- Valens is alive and popular today.
- Valens started playing music as an adult.
- Valens’ music was typical rock and roll.
Question 3 of 3
According to the article, Valens stopped playing music because…?
- His family wanted him to become a lawyer.
- His music was never popular.
- He died unexpectedly.
- He was too busy going to school.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Who-Was-Ritchie-Valens.