Wonder #2896: Do You Need a Pen and Paper to Tell a Story?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder is mostly about…
- how stories can talk about the past in a firsthand way
- why it’s important to collect testimony and oral histories
- both A and B
- none of the above
Question 2 of 3
According to this Wonder, how are oral traditions and testimony the same?
- They both use video to tell a story.
- They both retell events from history.
- They are both interviews.
- They are both in written format.
Question 3 of 3
Besides people learning about family history, who might use oral histories or testimony?
- All of the above
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Do-You-Need-a-Pen-and-Paper-to-Tell-a-Story.