Wonder #2872: Who Was Patsy Mink?
Question 1 of 3
This Wonder is mainly about . . .
- The life and legacy of Patsy Mink
- the United States’ internment of Japanese Americans during World War II
- Asian Americans in the United States Congress
- inequality in the profession of law
Question 2 of 3
Patsy Mink was the first of which group to become a member of the United States Congress?
- Japanese Citizen
- Asian American women
Question 3 of 3
What does Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, a law Patsy Mink helped create and pass, do?
- condemns the Vietnam War
- creates policies to encourage cleaner energy sources
- requires that businesses not discriminate based on gender
- requires that schools to treat people of all genders equally
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Who-Was-Patsy-Mink.