Wonder #2831: Are You an Upstander?
Question 1 of 3
What is a person called who witnesses an event but doesn’t take part in it?
- authority figure
Question 2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT a way that an upstander can interrupt bullying?
- by refusing to gossip or spread rumors about others
- by putting yourself in harm’s way
- by speaking up and telling the bully to stop
- by offering a distraction or safe escape
Question 3 of 3
What is the main idea of this Wonder?
- how to speak with authority figures about bullying
- the history and causes of cyberbullying
- strategies how to teach other to be good bystanders
- how to help stop bullying and what you can do to stand up for those who are being bullied
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Are-You-an-Upstander.