Wonder #2823: Can You Divide By Zero?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- an exploration of the concept of infinity
- the mathematical possibilities of dividing numbers by zero
- strategies for equitably sharing pizza within a group
- reviewing interesting math problems that intrigue mathematicians
Question 2 of 3
The result of dividing any number by zero is . . .
Question 3 of 3
What happens as you divide a number by increasingly smaller numbers?
- the answers become larger and larger, approaching infinity
- the answers become smaller and smaller, approaching zero
- the answers become negative numbers
- the answers become indivisible
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Can-You-Divide-By-Zero.