WONDER #2680: What Do Vice Presidents Do?
Question 1 of 3
Which is NOT a duty of the vice president as assigned by the Constitution?
- Take over for the president if needed
- Chair the Senate
- Appoint federal judges
- Receive the count of electoral ballots in a presidential election
Question 2 of 3
So far, ____ vice presidents have gone on to become president.
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- what the executive branch of the U.S. government is responsible for.
- how to run for public office.
- why the separation of powers and checks and balances are so important in the U.S. government.
- the office of vice president and a few notable people who have held it.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/What-Do-Vice-Presidents-Do.