WONDER #2674: Who Is Misty Copeland?
Question 1 of 3
What was the main idea of this Wonder?
- Misty Copeland started practicing ballet at the age of 13.
- Everyone should try dancing because it can be a fun and fulfilling pastime.
- The Boys & Girls Club has many opportunities for kids to discover what they’re passionate about.
- Misty Copeland is a ballerina, author, and fitness advisor who works to make the ballet world more inclusive.
Question 2 of 3
In her book, Misty Copeland stressed that _______________ make a ballerina.
- chance and luck
- skill and hard work
- body type and natural talent
- tights and slippers
Question 3 of 3
Which statement about Misty Copeland is NOT true?
- Misty Copeland is the American Ballet Theatre’s first Black female principal dancer.
- Misty Copeland took her first ballet class at the Boys & Girls Club.
- Misty Copeland started ballet at age 13.
- Misty Copeland was born in San Francisco, California.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/Who-Is-Misty-Copeland.