WONDER #2639: What Is Angelman Syndrome?
Question 1 of 3
Which is NOT a symptom of Angelman syndrome, according to this Wonder?
- Developmental delays
- Difficulty with movement
- Frequent smiling and laughing
- Sore throat and coughing
Question 2 of 3
Angelman syndrome is caused by an issue with ___________________.
- chromosome 15
- the spine
- gene TP53
- the kidneys
Question 3 of 3
This Wonder was mostly about...
- how chromosomal conditions can affect everyday life.
- the symptoms and causes of Angelman syndrome.
- what doctors are doing to learn more about DNA.
- why people with Angelman syndrome often have epilepsy.
Check your answers online at https://wonderopolis.org/index.php/wonder/What-Is-Angelman-Syndrome.